JACKPOT. Favorited by #oneofthegreats.
- April: So you know how you love me because you haven’t had a single meeting with anybody since I became your assistant?
- April: That’s because every time someone calls and requests a meeting with you, I schedule it for March 31st.
- Ron: Why?
- April: Because I didn’t think March 31 existed.
- Ron: So then how many meetings do I have today?
- April: 93
- April: Do you want me to postpone the rest or I can set myself on fire and create a diversion?
- April: How about June 50th? Do you think you could come back today at 2:65? He’s available then.
- April: It looks like the only other day he has open is Marchtember oneteenth. Does that work, sir?
Hecho En Mexico is ambitious and complicated, but the music more than justifies the journey. The film’s soundtrack features a mix of traditional sounds and modern Mexican alternative artists, including Carla Morrison, Julieta Venegas, Natalia Fourcade, Kinky, Molotov and more.
Hecho en México should be released on the East Coast because I’d like to see it. Gracias.
Oh my god if they don’t duet what is the point even of them being there?